This is a video that I found on YouTube as to why most traders fail to succeed in trading stocks and commodities.
The person in the video is a floor trader based in Chicago.
I have to say, I couldn’t agree more with him.
One of the cardinal sins for a trader is to average down. A really big mistake indeed.
Another thing to remember. Let your profits run, cut your losses short.
Disclaimer: This article is not a specific nor general advice on managing or investing your money. This article does not constitute a recommendation nor does it take into account your investment objectives, financial situation nor particular needs.
Visit Lumpy’s Movie Reviews
Other related posts:
– CFD Trading : An Introduction
– CFD Trading/Share Trading : Setting Stop Loss
– Investing & Trading. What’s the difference?
– CFD Trading/Share Trading : Stop Loss in Perspective
– CFD Trading/Share Trading : Being Long and Short (Concept of Short Selling)
– CFD Trading/Share Trading : Short Selling in Perspective
– CFD Trading/Share Trading : The 2% Rule –