I was just made aware that the great Malaysian businessman and automobile Tsar, Tan Sri S.M. Nasimuddin, the founder of Naza Motors, passed away on the 3rd of May 2008. My first reaction was, huh? What happened? As far as I know, he was not sick or anything. Plus, he was young!
Indeed, his passing came as a shock to everyone who knew him. I did not know him personally, but nonetheless, the loss is greatly saddened.
He breathed his last in Los Angeles, California, after finding out that he’s in the late stages of lung cancer a few months ago.
Al-fatihah, in his honour.
Farewell Tan Sri…
News Articles of Tan Sri S.M. Nasimuddin’s passing:
Visit Lumpy’s Movie Reviews
Other related posts:
– Why Everyone Should be Wealthy
– Why Not Everyone Can be Wealthy
– What is Financial Freedom
– Passive Income Exceeding Expenses
– Journey Towards Financial Freedom: Food for Thought
– What is more important to you? Money or Family & Friends?