This entry will be dedicated to coins.
I didn’t get as many coins as I would like. I only purchased three. All of them goes under the Malaya theme.
I actually wanted to also get some Roman and other earlier coins. Oh well, maybe next time.
Ok, here are the pictures.
20 cents – Commissioners of Currency Malaya (1945)
5 cents – State of North Borneo (1921)
2 and a half cents – State of North Borneo (1903)
Oh, I also acquired a limited edition Royal Perth Mint ANDA coin show silver coin as a souvenir. A pretty nice piece I must say.
Disclaimer: This article is not a specific nor general advice on managing or investing your money. This article does not constitute a recommendation nor does it take into account your investment objectives, financial situation nor particular needs.
Visit Lumpy’s Movie Reviews
Other related posts:
– Back to Basics: Investment Asset Classes
– Back to Basics: Paying Mortgage MONTHLY Vs. Paying Mortgage FORTNIGHTLY
– Back to Basics: Alternative Investment Asset Classes
– How long will it take: The Rule of 72
– Back to Basics: Asset, Liability, Equity
– Is it prudent to PAY YOUR BILLS now or near the due date?