I’m sure you all are WELL VERSED of the recent petrol price hike at the bowser by 41%. Boy, if my investments jumped up 41% in a single session, I myself would be JUMPING!
I’ve been wanting to comment on this issue for a while now. I just couldn’t find the time to do so. Been pretty busy with examinations and all, so, no full-blown articles till then. By then, it’ll be “berita basi” anyway.
So, instead, I’ll let this entry be an open-ended entry. i.e. Let’s open up a discussion in the comments section. Voice out your agreements and disagreements. Only productive comments, ideas, and arguments are welcomed. No personal attacks on each other, please.
To sum up in a single sentence on what I think of this issue: “I think it was rather idiotic to jack up the price by 41% in one go, but it was forthcoming.”
Visit Lumpy’s Movie Reviews
Other related posts:
– My First Sex Book – How to educate your child about sex
– Sex Education: Daddy, Mummy, what’s a condom?
– Teacher-Student Sexual Harassment – True Story
– Chain Letter: How to Drive Petrol Prices Down
– ASB : Amanah Saham Bumiputera