Exams out of the way! Woohoo!
I’ll be leaving for Kuala Lumpur in 6 hours. Now making last preparations before heading out to the airport. Will be touching down in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei for an overnight transit before proceeding to Kuala Lumpur. If there’s WiFi anywhere throughout my journey, I’ll try to post up some pictures but no promises! 🙂
I really hope there’ll be internet… I need to check on my CFD positions as well.
I will respond to comments and messages when I’m back in Motherland ok? 🙂
I also plan to write a number of other articles as well.
See you folks!
Here’s a nice song to share. The song is Karl Jenkins’ “Adiemus”
Visit Lumpy’s Movie Reviews
Other related posts:
– Why Everyone Should be Wealthy
– Lessons from Cashflow 101 Game
– Why Not Everyone Can be Wealthy
– What is Financial Freedom
– Passive Income Exceeding Expenses
– Journey Towards Financial Freedom: Food for Thought
– What is more important to you? Money or Family & Friends?
– Who’s richer? Siapa lagi kaya? Part 1
– Who’s richer? Siapa lagi kaya? Part 2