Equipments used were the Nikon D80, a tripod, and a variety of lenses (the usual).
1. A photo of Brisbane’s night sky. On top of the hill, there’s actually a house.
2. Another one.
3. Yet another one. This one was taken with a AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D lens.
4. The one below, is it because of camera shakes or earth’s rotation? I think it was the earth’s rotation. Can anybody teach me how to snap a proper photo of the moon?
5. Queensland Police Service helicopter patrolling Brisbane night sky, creating the nice streaking effect.
Ok, that’s all for now 🙂
Visit Lumpy’s Movie Reviews
Other related posts:
- Who’s richer? Siapa lagi kaya? Part 2 (2)
- Who’s richer? Siapa lagi kaya? Part 1 (14)
- What is more important to you? Money or Family & Friends? (4)
- Journey Towards Financial Freedom: Food for Thought (11)
- Passive Income Exceeding Expenses (5)
- What is Financial Freedom (4)
- Why Not Everyone Can be Wealthy
- Lessons from Cashflow 101 Game (13)
- Why Everyone Should be Wealthy (9)