After being annoyed by the kebab shop near my house (the owner suddenly refused giving me student discounts and telling me a bunch of dumb stories), I said that’s it… I’m going to make my own kebab.
So, last night for dinner, I did make my very own kebab.
Here’s how I did it.
Ingredients you need are:
1. Meat strips
2. Pita bread
4. Salad (sliced)
5. Tomato (sliced)
6. Onion (sliced)
7. You can also add some cheese and mushroom.
Firstly, brown the meat strips.
Meat is done.
Pita bread, salad, tomato, and onions all ready.
Spread them over the pita bread.
Now with the meat.
And sauces. In this instance, I used hot chilli sauce, mayonnaise, and BBQ sauce.
I left it in the oven set at 220 degrees for about 5 to 10 minutes (it’s really up to you if you want to do this or not).
It’s all done mate!
Visit Lumpy’s Movie Reviews
Other related posts:
- Who’s richer? Siapa lagi kaya? Part 2 (2)
- Who’s richer? Siapa lagi kaya? Part 1 (14)
- What is more important to you? Money or Family & Friends? (4)
- Journey Towards Financial Freedom: Food for Thought (11)
- Passive Income Exceeding Expenses (5)
- What is Financial Freedom (4)
- Why Not Everyone Can be Wealthy
- Lessons from Cashflow 101 Game (13)
- Why Everyone Should be Wealthy (9)