Here’s a hot product from Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN), the Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional or in short, SSPN.
So, is it really worth it? A lot of people seems to like it. Now, let’s have a look.
Here are some of the features of Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional (SSPN):
– Can be participated by Malaysians
– Eligibility in getting PTPTN study loan
– Matching Grants for parents with combined salary of not more than RM2,000 per month.
– Income tax exemption for salary sacrificed into the SSPN accounts (up to RM3,000 per year.)
– Insurance cover
– Guaranteed by the Malaysian government
– Dividend is exempted from income tax.
For more detailed information, visit PTPTN’s website.
Disclaimer: This article is not a specific nor general advice on managing or investing your money. This article does not constitute a recommendation nor does it take into account your investment objectives, financial situation nor particular needs.