After thinking everything through and writing pages upon pages of projections and plans, I’ve decided that I’ll be returning to Malaysia by the end of March next year. Unless something of significance happened before I return home, that decision’s final. I’ll be finishing my studies by the end of February 2010 and will probably attend my graduation sometime in May (if I do attend that is).
So, why the change of heart? Probably beause I feel that applying and waiting for PR just takes too long. A friend of mine took 8 months before he received a green light from the Australian Government while others still haven’t received any news yet. Plus, to look for jobs after that will take even longer. There’s just too much uncertainty involved. Time is of the essence for me, so I don’t think I’ll be gambling away my time.
I also think that the prospect of breaking into business is much higher in Malaysia, albeit all the red tape.
Upon returning to Malaysia, I plan to work for a few months, and then put full concentration on my flight training (if I still unable to land any airline sponsorship). My money’s on Malaysian Flying Academy (MFA) at the moment.
Disclaimer: This article is not a specific nor general advice on managing or investing your money. This article does not constitute a recommendation nor does it take into account your investment objectives, financial situation nor particular needs.
Go to HOME
Go to ARCHIVES
Go to DISCLAIMER