Title: Market Wizards
Author: Jack D. Schwager
ISBN: 13 978-0-88-730610-5
Number of pages: approximately 500 pages
For those aspiring traders, just-starting-out traders, or professionals, this publication is an absolute must! If you have not read this book yet, then hold the thought of assigning the TRADER credentials by your name. Yup folks, the book is that amazing. Not to mention important.
The book compiles a number of interviews between the author, Jack Schwager with various traders.
Here are a few traders that you’ll be reading about:
- Michael Marcus, who turned $30,000 into $80 million
- Paul Tudor Jones, whose funds have registered triple-digit gains five years straight
- Ed Seykota who realized an amazing 250,000 percent return on his accounts over sixteen years
- and lots more..
Also, in this book, you get to learn that out there in the market, there’s really no right or wrong and there’s literally thousands, if not millions of ways on how you can succeed as a trader.
Most of the traders in the book have different styles and different sets of beliefs. So, really, there is no one right way in making money in the financial markets.
I’ve heard that there are traders who re-read this book time and time again to grasp and refresh themselves with the principles presented.
However, please bear in mind that the book can get a bit confusing to the laymen due to the technical terms used. So, you might want to brush on your trading basics first.
The book also has a sequel entitled New Market Wizards. There’s also another one that goes by the title Stock Market Wizards, by the same author as well.
My verdict? You need to have Market Wizards in your bookshelves if you’re serious about becoming a trader.
Visit Lumpy’s Movie Reviews
Other related posts:
– CFD Trading : An Introduction
– CFD Trading/Share Trading : Setting Stop Loss
– Investing & Trading. What’s the difference?
– CFD Trading/Share Trading : The 2% Rule
– Do What You Think is Right
– What is Financial Freedom
– Passive Income Exceeding Expenses