The best thing about CFD is that there are a wide range of products that can be traded from one single account. No more having different accounts for stock trading, FOREX trading, futures trading, international stock trading, and etc.
Here are some of the products that I’m able to trade on my trading platform:
– Domestic Shares
– International Shares
– FOREX (Spot and Futures)
– Metals (e.g. Gold, Silver)
– Energies (e.g. Crude Oil)
– Other Commodities (e.g. Coffee, Pot Belly, Orange Juice)
– Money Market Products (e.g. Interest rate products, Bonds)
– Stock Indices (Dow Jones, FTSE 100, S&P ASX200)
Of course, I do not trade every single one of the above mentioned instruments but I still think that CFD is a wonder of the world.
Also, bear in mind that different CFD providers offer different products but usually, the basics are the same.
So, there you go. I enjoy trading CFDs 🙂
Disclaimer: This article is not a specific nor general advice on managing or investing your money. This article does not constitute a recommendation nor does it take into account your investment objectives, financial situation nor particular needs.
Go to HOME
Go to SITE MAP
Go to DISCLAIMER
Visit Nadlique’s Forum of Financial Freedom
Visit Pumpy’s CFD Trading Journal
Visit Lumpy’s Movie Reviews
Visit Nadlique’s Blog in Bahasa Melayu
Other related posts:
– CFD Trading : An Introduction
– CFD Trading/Share Trading : Setting Stop Loss
– CFD Trading/Share Trading : Being Long and Short (Concept of Short Selling)
– CFD Trading/Share Trading : Short Selling in Perspective
– CFD Trading/Share Trading : The 2% Rule
– Understanding Unit Trust