It’s true folks. The Nikon D90 is here. It’s not available to the general public just yet, but indeed, the Nikon D90 is no longer a rumour.
The announcement was made on August 26, 2008.
Some amazing new features:
- HD720p video capture (w/ audio)
- 3-inch LCD with Live Preview
- GPS Tagging
- 12.3 megapixels CMOS Sensor
- 4.5 fps
Chase Jarvis had the privilege to review the Nikon D90. Have a look at the video below.
For full review of the Nikon D90, proceed to his blog here.
Other related posts:
- Brisbane Night Sky Photography Shots with Nikon D80 (4)
- Night Photography Shots at Mount Coot-tha, Queensland (Nikon D80 with 18-55mm lens and 70-300mm lens) (4)
- The Nikon D80 Twin Lens Kit: A decision two years in the making (3)
- How long will it take: The Rule of 72 (8)
- Back to Basics: Alternative Investment Asset Classes (2)
- Back to Basics: Paying Mortgage MONTHLY Vs. Paying Mortgage FORTNIGHTLY (5)
- Back to Basics: Investment Asset Classes (4)
- Back to Basics: Asset, Liability, Equity (17)
- Back to Basics: Recovering from Negative Returns (2)
- Do What You Think is Right