I’ve always wondered what is it like to become a unit trust consultant in Malaysia?
For those who are involved in the industry, do share your thoughts and ideas.
Some questions that need answering:
1. How to apply?
2. What training program does one need to go through?
3. What ongoing training does one need to go through?
4. Income prospects.
5. Can one become a part-time unit trust consultant and still be successful.
6. What is it like becoming a unit trust consultant?
7. What prompted you to become a unit trust consultant?
8. What prompted you to join the organisation you are in now?
Disclaimer: This article is not a specific nor general advice on managing or investing your money. This article does not constitute a recommendation nor does it take into account your investment objectives, financial situation nor particular needs.
Go to HOME
Go to ARCHIVES
Go to DISCLAIMER