I’ve been reading in a number of blogs talking about this. Seems like the prime ministership in Malaysia follows this pattern here >> R.A.H.M.A.N.
1. R – Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Alhaj
2. A – Tun Abdul Razak bin Haji Dato’ Hussein Al-Haj
3. H – Tun Hussein Onn
4. M – Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad
5. A – Tun Abdullah bin Haji Ahmad Badawi
6. N – Dato’ Seri Mohd Najib bin Tun Abdul Razak
It was quite a debate on who’s expected to be the sixth one. Nik Aziz or Najib. Hehehe.
Interesting huh? 😀
Who started this theory anyway? Anybody knows?