Well, I just realised than it’s been a while since I last updated my blog. I’ve been pretty much a slacker really. Too lazy to do anything.
So, what’s new?
1. I can’t believe that I’m able to say this but I’m finally in my last semester. If everything goes well, I’ll be done with my Bachelor of Accounting by end of February next year. Graduation will be in May however.
2. As usual, it’s a pretty boring and ordinary semester.
3. My partner-in-crime has returned to Malaysia, which was pretty heartbreaking.
4. I’ve finished reading a couple of books recently. The first was Dan Brown’s Lost Symbol. As usual, a page-turner. Just that I was pretty disappointed with the ending. My reaction was, “All these happened because of that????”. Second book was Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight. The book was alright, but I’m totally in love with Alice Cullen! Haha. Now, I’m reading Nicholas Sparks’ The Last Song.
5. Been playing a lot of Evony lately. For those who don’t know, it’s a game with the racy ads that you see across the internet with corny taglines. Any Evony players out there??
6. Been pretty demotivated with…. well…. life generally… Don’t feel like doing anything at all at the moment.
Alright, that’s all for now.
Oh, by the way, Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to those who are celebrating!