I need to make it clear that I am in no way related to Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB). In fact, I don’t have any relations whatsoever with any other financial institutions in Malaysia, apart from being an investor.
The reason why I need to voice this out is the fact that I have been receiving quite a number of e-mails from many parties, transmitting private information like their full names, I/C Numbers, and home addresses to me, asking absurd questions like wanting to check their Amanah Saham Bumiputra (ASB) account status and asking for the reason why they have not been receiving their dividend cheques.
So, there you go. I am not related with the above-mentioned institutions. I am a private and independent investor and Nadlique’s Blog is a personal blog/website of mine.
Disclaimer: This article is not a specific nor general advice on managing or investing your money. This article does not constitute a recommendation nor does it take into account your investment objectives, financial situation nor particular needs.
Visit Lumpy’s Movie Reviews
Other related posts:
– ASB : Amanah Saham Bumiputera
– ASD: Amanah Saham Didik
– Public Mutual : Public Asia Ittikal Fund & Public Islamic Dividend Fund
– Borrow to Invest : ASB Loan Part 1
– Fund’s Strong Performance
– Amanah Saham Wawasan 2020 : ASW 2020
– My Investments with Public Mutual
– Understanding Unit Trust
– Amanah Saham Malaysia : ASM
– Types of Mutual Funds (Unit Trusts)