The camera giant, Nikon, has introduced another product in its line-up. It’s called the Nikon D5000. Arguably matching the performance of the Nikon D90, the Nikon D5000 replaces the ageing Nikon D40.
Nikon D5000, a good third camera for myself perhaps? Hahaha. I wish!
Just a quick round-up of the specifications:
– 12.3 Megapixels CMOS Sensor
– Able to capture HD videos
– 2.6-inch vari-angle (swivel) LCD monitor
– 11 AF points
– 4 FPS frame rate
– Ultrasonic sensor cleaner
– Uses SD/SDHC cards
– Default ISO 200 ~ 3200 but expandable to 100 ~ 6400.
The camera should be available around late April 2009.
So, anybody out there planning to get one?